Thursday, April 09, 2009

enough with the psychoanalysis

My last few blog posts have been rather self-indulgent musings that few (if any) other people probably care about. This time I'm not going to speculate about the long-term direction of my life. This time I just want to write about a few things that have made me happy recently:
  • the new Decemberists album - I am completely obsessed, and if you haven't heard it you need to listen to it (several times, beginning to end)
  • Donna's class at Dragon Fire Yoga - it's the perfect mix of workout and relaxation
  • choir (especially the Motet Choir) - it's good to be singing again
  • our house - the view outside our front window, the new tree, the new herb garden
  • nice spring weather... especially when combined with my bike
Well, I kept the promise of not speculating about the long-term direction of my life, but I may have overdone it with the sunshine and happiness. If I'm going to get back in the habit of blogging, I'm going to need to work on balance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home